Description of service:
Anyone can now search Dinwiddie's Land Record Index back to 1833 without paying a monthly fee. You will not be able to view images with this service. State Law currently prohibits viewing any document online without paying a subscription fee and signing a notarized agreement.
You can access the index from the court's website.
Instructions for requesting a copy of a document
- If you would like to request a document that you have searched, please email, email@example.com or call 804-469-4540.
- Please include any information about the document you are requesting. (i.e. instrument number, book and page, date of recordation, parties' names, etc.)
- Costs are $7.00/document plus $.50/page
- You can pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. You do need a PayPal account to make a payment.
- Once we receive your request, we will email you a Paypal invoice.
- Once you have paid the invoice we will get a notification and we will email you a copy of the document.
There will be no refund or returns for any purchases unless the Dinwiddie Circuit Court is unable to provide the purchased document.